Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Momentary Backtracking

I'll be biking back home tomorrow morning, in order to sort some things out, clean windows for a bit of cash, and fine-tune my baggage setup (moving some weight to the front, ditching my backpack, that sort of thing). On Saturday I'll set off again, back to Lexington, where on Sunday I'll be doing some things around town. Either Sunday afternoon or Monday, I'll start my trip to Louisville, which I expect to last a couple/few days, and I'll be using Warm Showers for the first time to hopefully have some rest stops along the way. I choose to be optimistic about it. After that I'll likely be hovering around the Louisville area for a little while, since I have gigs on September 6th and 13th. After the 13th, all bets are off for a couple of weeks. Here's to adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment