Saturday, August 30, 2014

Preparations

I think I've got everything together. I'm determined to not use a backpack this time. I've got a multi-tool and a small, light air pump on top of my aforementioned spare tube. I'm bringing along a pillow and a sheet/blanket this time. The only things I haven't packed and/or made space for are my computer, my phone, their respective chargers, and my earphones. I think that's pretty darn good, considering I have everything I need should I be stranded on the road or my bike need adjustments. I'm feeling reasonably at ease. I'm sure that'll change once I'm on the road halfway from Winchester to Lexington, sweating up a storm and desperately wanting coffee or whatever. But right now, I'm feeling fine. If I need anything, I'll pick it up and make a mental note along the way. If I don't need anything I already have, I'll get rid of it and make a mental note along the way. I'm not worried, for once. So I feel reasonably at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment